Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Miss You Much

I haven't knitted a stitch in 14.5 days. I'm antsy & my hands itch & it feels like I'm missing something. I wake up in the middle of the night knowing that I've forgotten something...then realize it's the knitting...

Ok, so I'm not really waking up in the middle of the night, but it definitely feels like something's missing from my life. Two parts of my psyche are fighting a bitter battle. There's my need to organize & clean my new apartment and then there's my yearning for wool. Luckily, a reprieve is in sight. I'm vacationing all next week & it's the kind of vacation where I'm not expected to go or do or see. ...Knitting and catching up on daytime tv for a whole week! I have a special project in mind as I'll have access to my Moma's sewing machine - STEEKING! I'm delighted & petrified. Maybe I need a little project first though, so I don't get too overexcited...kind of like a knitting appetizer. I'm considering the Baby Bolero from One Skein as I have one skein of Mission 1824 Wool burning a whole in my stash. It might be just the thing to wet my appetite.

No comments: