Wednesday, January 02, 2008

One Trick Pony

Sadly, the holidays are over. I'm trying to look forward to new things in the new year...keeping in mind my growing queue over at Ravelry and the many projects to be knit this year. Still, the fact remains that I had to get up at 7AM and function by 10AM and I'll have to do the whole thing over again tomorrow. Toto, I'm not in TN anymore...
I must toot my own horn though (what else is a blog for afterall?) and say that I used my vacation wisely. I got all the way thru my scrap-yarn leaving me halfway finished with The Labyrinth Rug. And I got a good start on a little hat for myself - a variation of the Karlchen Hat - using leftovers. I'll let you know if that one works out...And, just to show that I'm not a one-trick pony, I actually did some quilting - well, not the actual quilting part...just the sewing part, but still...

(from Sunbonnet Sue Visits Quilt in a Day)







Meanwhile..."ask and you shall receive"...I got some pictures of some very cute children in some very handknit sweaters:


(In picture order:
Tiny Tots #1560,
Baby Bolero,
Chaos)


That's me - keeping the world warm...one child's sweater at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Like the new pic!