Friday, September 14, 2007

S'Wonderful

While on vacay, I got the chance to attend Moma's knitting group at the Lawrence County Public Library. They are involved in the most s'wonderful program called Guideposts Knit for Kids. Their goal is that each knitter will complete one sweater for the program. One knitter had finished 2.75 sweaters in just a couple of weeks!! Moma even finished hers during the meeting. (This may have been the first time I've witnessed Moma actually finishing a knitted item.) Here's a picture of just a few of the completed sweaters & there's Moma with her completely done even the ends woven in sweater. It was quite an impressive affair.























As a special added bonus, my Marijke sleeveless pullover made a surprise appearance at the group so I could snap a shot. I finished this little number about this time last year and I think it looks just fab-u-lous on its recipient.
















No comments: