Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shameless

I've been ashamed. And embarrassed. And feeling guilty.

I've made judgements. I looked down on others. I didn't think it could happen to me. I didn't understand. Now, I do.

I DON'T WANNA FINISH MY SWEATER!

Whew...I've finally said it. They say that admitting you have a problem is the first step.

It all started with just putting the sweater away for a day or 2. "I'm tired," I said. I told my family & friends I was just busy. A day or 2 turned into a week...then 2 weeks. Then I had to go out of town. I told myself I'd be rejuvenated when I returned and then it would only take a couple of days to finish. Since then, it's been the same old story. I just couldn't help myself. And now it's been almost a month and it's still not finished.

My name is Loo and I've been unable to finish my sweater.

As of today, I'm on the wagon. I will finish it....ONE STITCH AT A TIME.

No comments: