Friday, May 25, 2007

Love You Til Tuesday

Ahhhhhh....I love the beginning of a long weekend. (Since I got to leave work a bit early,) I get a whole extra day and a half to get things done around the house like yardwork and general cleaning...and knitting. I've got several things on the agenda for this weekend:

  • finish 2nd sleeve of cardigan (completed a/o 5/26 11:42P
  • put together "Lift and Separate" cardigan (blocking a/o 5/26 11:54P)
  • knit a couple of change purses for some friends
  • knit 3 blocks for a friend's baby
  • knit a purse with fringe with friend's 2 yr old (completed a/o 5/28 1:56P)
  • wash dishes (completed a/o 5/26 2:03P)
  • weed-eat the yard (completed a/o 5/26 6:48P)
  • clean the air conditioner (completed a/o 5/26 2:58P)

Huh...just realized how far down the list yardwork is...makes me wonder whether I'll get to that...

In other news: Today I realized I can knit while standing on the subway. I'm so excited about it. I'm always so bummed when I don't get a seat because I can't knit. Now if I can just figure out how to knit while doing the dishes....

No comments: